This beautiful bamboo toothbrush holder is 100% Forestry Stewardship Council certified sustainably forested Moso Bamboo.
Moso bamboo is a pest resistant, fast growing (up to a meter per day), earth and water-wise friendly, sustainable and a natural material. Moso bamboo is not the bamboo Pandas eat, nor does it displace Panda habitat. Bamboo is also naturally anti-microbial for a more sanitary holder and is completely biodegradable in a home compost bin.
- Bamboo Toothbrush Holder
- 100% Moso Bamboo
- Naturally Antimicrobial
- Child Sized
- Goes nicely with our tiny toothbrush
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.
- Do not leave your bamboo holder laying in water
- Let your toothbrush dry out between uses before storing it in your holder
- Though not necessary, you may occasionally rub your bamboo holder with a plant based, food grade oil to restore its sheen, such as organic olive oil or coconut oil. Beeswax is another great option for a non-plant based wood conditioner.
GREAT IDEAS: Once it’s time to replace your toothbrush holder, give it a second life. Or get two to use the second one for some of these ideas too! Here are some ideas:
- Pretend Salt, Pepper or Seasoning Shaker in a Play Kitchen
- A holder for special rock collections
- A Tooth Fairy Tooth Holder for Under Your Pillow
- A silicone straw holder for a backpack or lunch bag
- A holder for a secret Pirate’s Treasure Map
- Remove the lid and its a pretend spy glass!
- Loose change holder in a backpack or lunchbag
- A pen or pencil holder
- Add some dryer lent to the inside and use it as a fire starter
- Campfire Kindling
- To hold those pesky, tiny pencil lead refill containers that get lost in backpacks