This beautiful bamboo toothbrush has a medium bristle, bamboo handle and a splash of eco friendly grey color on the end.
HOW IT’S ECO FRIENDLY
The handle is Forestry Stewardship Certified Sustainably Forested Moso Bamboo. The bristles are made of castor bean oil and BPA free Nylon mix. The Truthbrush bamboo handle is dipped in an eco paint, tested and meeting REACH legislation. Each brush is then given a coat of plant-based oil to give it a beautifully smooth and water resistant finish.
This means this toothbrush handle is completely compostable.
WHY MOSO BAMBOO
Moso bamboo is a fast growing (up to a meter per day), earth and water wise friendly, sustainable and a natural material. Moso bamboo is also NOT the bamboo that panda’s eat. Our bamboo comes from a sustainably managed Forest that does not displace pandas.
This toothbrush goes well with our zero-waste Mosso Bamboo toothbrush holder.
- 100% Moso Bamboo Handle
- REACH certified paint
- Handle is 100% compostable
- Naturally Antimicrobial
- Zero Waste
- Adult Sized
- Soft Bristles are BPA free nylon (remove before composting)
PACKAGING wrapped in compostable tissue or glassine for sanitary reasons
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.
- Do not leave your brush laying in water
- Let your brush dry out between uses
- Though not necessary, you may occasionally rub your brush with a plant based oil. Beeswax is another great option for a non-plant based wood conditioner.
GREAT IDEAS: Once it’s time to replace your toothbrush, give it a second life before disposal. Used toothbrushes are great for cleaning in tight spaces and some great other uses too.
Here are a few places we have found them great to use:
- The tight spaces around faucet handles
- Shower and Sliding Patio Door Tracking
- Those pesky vent slats on your oven and dishwasher
- The “seams” on your kitchen or bathroom cabinets that can collect dust and grime
- Detailing inside your automobile
- Fingernail Brush
- Tight spaces and corners inside your refrigerator drawers and shelving
- Paint stirrers
- Plant markers
- Seed Dibblers with inches marked off
- Toy stirrers in play kitchens
- Campfire Kindling
- Arts and Crafts Projects