This beautiful bamboo, medium bristled toothbrush has a splash of color in grey on the end. The handle is 100% Forestry Stewardship Certified Sustainably Forested Moso Bamboo.
Moso bamboo is a fast growing (up to a meter per day), earth and water wise friendly, sustainable and a natural material.
Truthbrush is dipped in a colored paint, which has been tested according to REACH legislation. Each brush is then given a coat of plant based oil to give it a beautifully smooth and water resistant finish.
The bristles are soft and made of 100% castor bean oil. This means zero waste and completely compostable. Note that these bristles are not held in by mounded plastic so on occasion a bristle may loosen. If this occurs, just pull it out and dispose of. This is another sign that it’s a natural toothbrush.
This toothbrush goes well with our zero-waste Mosso Bamboo toothbrush holder.
- 100% Moso Bamboo Handle
- REACH certified paint
- 100% Plant Based Castor Bean Oil Bristles
- 100% compostable
- Naturally Antimicrobial
- Zero Waste
- Adult Sized
- Soft Bristles
Package Free, but will be wrapped in compostable tissue or glassine for sanitary reasons
SHIPS FROM Washington State, U. S. A.
- Do not leave your brush laying in water
- Let your brush dry out between uses
- Though not necessary, you may occasionally rub your brush with a plant based oil. Beeswax is another great option for a non-plant based wood conditioner.
GREAT IDEAS: Once it’s time to replace your toothbrush, give it a second life before disposal. Used toothbrushes are great for cleaning in tight spaces and some great other uses too.
Here are a few places we have found them great to use:
- The tight spaces around faucet handles
- Shower and Sliding Patio Door Tracking
- Those pesky vent slats on your oven and dishwasher
- The “seams” on your kitchen or bathroom cabinets that can collect dust and grime
- Detailing inside your automobile
- Fingernail Brush
- Tight spaces and corners inside your refrigerator drawers and shelving
- Paint stirrers
- Plant markers
- Seed Dibblers with inches marked off
- Toy stirrers in play kitchens
- Campfire Kindling
- Arts and Crafts Projects