Kick-Its are earth friendly, larger cat toys filled with recycled crinkle paper bits alone or with added organic cat nip or organic silver vine nip—you choose which you want for your purr-baby. The paper bits give the cat toys a bean bag-like feel, and cats love the larger size, making them fun to attack, roll around with, bunny kick and hug.
Our larger kick-it cat toys are made with good ole’ sewing machines in small batches with scrap bits of cotton twill or cotton canvas in a variety of prints. The fabrics are designed by artists and are made with eco-friendly printing, water-based pigment inks and dyes, and with very little waste. In fact, the waste scraps of these fabrics are what go to our smaller kick-its called crisps and to the even smaller green bean cat toys!
Once we sell out of one print, our restock may be something completely different.
- Handmade cat toys
- Artist designed fabric print
- Water-based pigments
- Fabric Scraps are upcycled into small cat toys
- About 15" tall x 8 1/2" round
- Cotton, twill or canvas fabrics
- Certified Organic PNW cat nip and Silver Vine nip
- Stuffed with recycled paper crinkle bits
- You choose No Catnip, Regular Cat Nip or Silver Vine Nip
PACKAGING is a recycled and recyclable card tag with hemp twine; none beyond this
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.