This coconut scrubber is our toughest scrubber yet!! This sustainable swap helps you replace plastic pot scrubbers in the kitchen or for general household cleaning. Stiff but malleable, this coconut scrubber is made from coconut husk bristles and they are especially good with heavy duty cleaning and are woven with a metal wire to give it shape.
These handy helpers are ideal for scrubbing out stains, stuck on food, removing labels from jars, tub and shower build-up, etc. Coconut scrubbers work on a variety of surfaces including cast iron. These sturdy scrubbers can be used up to 6 months before needing to be composted.
- Coconut fiber bristles and a metal wire
- Coconut fibers are compostable
- Metal wire should not be composted; check your recycling rules
- For heavy duty scrubbing
- Do not leave submerged in water as this can cause fibers to weaken sooner than they should and fall out
- Hang to dry between uses or lay to dry on a clean, dry towel
- Clean as needed with soapy water
- Deep clean as needed with vinegar
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.