This is our toughest scrubber yet!! This sustainable swap helps you replace steel wool or plastic pot scrubbers in the kitchen or for general household cleaning. Stiff but malleable coconut husk bristles are especially good with heavy duty cleaning and are woven with a metal wire to give it its shape.
These handy helpers are ideal for scrubbing out stains, stuck on food, removing labels from jars, tub and shower build-up, etc. Works on a variety of surfaces including cast iron. These sturdy scrubbers can be used up to 6 months before needing to be composted, sometimes up to a year in single or couple sized home.
- Size: 4"x4"x2"
- Materials: Coconut fiber bristles and a metal wire
- Coconut fibers are compostable
- Metal wire should not be composted; check with your recycling rules
- Do not leave submerged in water as this can cause fibers to weaken sooner than they should and fall out
- Hang to dry between uses or lay to dry on a clean, dry towel
- Clean as needed with soapy water
- Deep clean as needed with vinegar