Just like the conditioner you use now, just NO plastic bottle waste! Use as a hard conditioner bar, soft mousse conditioner or liquid conditioner. Use as a rinse-out or leave-in conditioner too. A two-ounce bar lasts for months, even with daily use.
DID YOU KNOW? Because of the need for an emulsifier in this product, we chose to use behentrimonium methosulfate because it is plant-based. It is derived from Brassica napus Linnaeus, also known as rapeseed.
- Rosemary Mint, Solid Conditioner Bar
- Made by Tangie, Waste-Free Products
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Made in Florida, USA
- 2 ounce bar
Emulsifier blend (Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate), Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerine USP, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil + ROSEMARY & MINT: Chromium Hydroxide Green, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil.
HOW TO SOFTEN THE CONDITIONER BAR
- Place one conditioner bar inside a lidded container.
- Fill with 2 ounces water, let sit for 24 hours, flipping over half way through for each side of the bar to soak up water.
- The bar will plump up in size and will be soft, like the texture of cream cheese.
- The more water you use, the larger and softer the bar gets.
- After the initial soak, you can easily adjust the water to bring the bar to a softness you like best.
- Use a container that is wider than the bar to accommodate the increase in bar size and for you to be able to easily remove it once softened.