This Tea Tumbler shows off your tea infusions whether you like hot or iced tea. Its stainless steel infuser keeps steeping loose tea leaves for iced tea all day as you refill with cold water, or can be removed when your hot tea is steeped to perfection.
Constructed of borosilicate glass, brushed stainless steel, and accented with cork, this tumbler is a blend of nature and modern style. Cork is insulating for your hand but is submersible in water when washing, so no need to remove. The cork handle makes it easy to hang onto a pack, stroller or tote, and the double-ended removable stainless steel caps make washing it a breeze. Fitting a vehicle’s standard cup holder, this is a great reusable bottle to accompany you on your morning and afternoon commutes, as well.
- 16 oz Loose Leaf Tea Tumbler
- Borosilicate Glass Bottle
- Stainless Steel Infuser & Lids
- Fits standard cup holders
- 2.6” across x 9.75" tall
- Natural Cork Sleeve
- Dual-ended Lids for easy hand-washing
- Not Dishwasher-safe, Not Microwave-safe
- Lead-free, Cadmium-free, BPA-free
Packaged in a recyclable cardboard sleeve
SHIPS FROM Washington State.
How to use the Glass Tea Tumbler
1. Unscrew the bottom lid of your tumbler and twist to remove the infuser basket from the lid.
2. Add 2 servings of loose-leaf tea to the infuser basket and reattach it to the bottom lid.
3. Reattach the bottom lid to the tumbler.
4. Take off the top lid and add either cold or hot water and let your tea steep.
5. If you are hot steeping your tea, remove the tea basket infuser and reattach the bottom lid after the set number of minutes for your tea type. If you're cold steeping your tea, you can leave the basket infuser on all day, and refill the bottle with more cold water as you like.