These Tiny bamboo kids toothbrushes are made for children ages 2-6 years. They each have a splash of color on the handle in Cloud White or Sunshine Yellow. The handle is 100% FSC certified sustainably forested Moso Bamboo.
Moso bamboo is a pest resistant, fast growing (up to a meter per day), earth and water wise friendly, sustainable and natural material.
The toothbrush handle is dipped in a colored paint, which has been tested according to REACH legislation. Each brush is then given a coat of plant based oil to give it a beautifully smooth and water resistant finish.
The bristles of this kids toothbrush are soft and made of 62% plant-based castor bean oil and 38% nylon. The packaging is also fully recyclable and Truthbrush offsets 100% of their shipping.
This toothbrush goes well with our zero-waste bamboo tiny toothbrush holder.
- 100% Moso Bamboo Handled Kids Toothbrush
- REACH certified safe paint
- 62% Plant Based Castor Bean Oil Bristles
- 38% Nylon Bristles
- 100% compostable handle
- Naturally Antimicrobial
- Child-size with soft bristles
- 100% carbon offset for 100% of shipping
This toothbrush is wrapped in compostable tissue paper inside a completely recyclable, minimal sized box.
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U.S.A.
- Do not leave your brush laying in water
- Let your brush dry out between uses
- Though not necessary, you may occasionally rub your brush with a plant based oil to restore its sheen, such as organic jojoba or coconut oil. Beeswax is another great option for a non-plant based wood conditioner.
Please snap off the toothbrush head for regular disposal and then toss the handle into your compost bin.
Young children should always be supervised with a toothbrush. Do not let children chew on the toothbrush. It is not made to withstand teething. Do not let children run or walk around with a toothbrush in their mouth, as this produces a safety hazard.
GREAT UPCYCLE IDEAS
Once it’s time to replace your toothbrush, give it a second life before disposal. Used toothbrushes are great for cleaning in tight spaces and some other uses too.
Here are a few places we have found them good to use or clean with:
- Tight spaces around faucet handles
- Shower and Sliding Patio Door Tracking
- Those pesky vent slats on your oven and dishwasher
- The “seams” on your kitchen or bathroom cabinets that can collect dust and grime
- Detailing inside your automobile
- Fingernail Brush after gardening
- Tight spaces and corners inside your refrigerator drawers and shelving
- Paint stirrers
- Plant markers
- Seed Dibblers with inches marked off
- Toy stirrers in play kitchens
- Campfire Kindling
- Arts and Crafts Projects