Made by hand from natural broom corn, one end is stiff for a pot scrubber and the other is flexible and whispy! Use the stiffer end when you need to put a bit more oomph into scrubbing your cast iron. Use the whispy end for numerous things! Here are a few ideas for your whispy end:
- Fruit and veggie brush
- Counter top or table top whisk
- Craft table whisk (Round up that glitter and those beads)
- Toddler whisk broom
- Automobile Floor Mat & Seat Whisk
- Beach Bag Whisk to get that extra sand off those feet!
- Picnic Table Whisk Broom
- A gorgeous decor piece in your kitchen with rustic charm
These dye free brushes can easily be dipped into boiling water to sterilize the bristles before or after use. Hang it or prop it so that it dries thoroughly and it’s as good as new.
- Meckley Brooms
- Natural Broom Corn Cast Iron Pot Scrubber
- Measures approximately 8-9"
- Made in the USA
Disclaimer: Pot Scrubber is for cast iron pots only. Never use this brush on a Teflon type coated pan. Be mindful of your “aged nonstick” layer that has built up on your cast iron. You definitely want to keep that.