A shave soap formulated without palm derived ingredients (a rare commodity!) or soy.
We use what is called a dual lye formula that creates a thick dense lather great for shaving whichever body part you choose (not just for beards!)
Barbershop 1910 was created in memory of my grandfather, the owner of William's Barbershop until 2006. His father before him opened the shop in 1910. After researching which plants and scents were used in the early 1900s for barbershop shave soap, I've come up with this blend that is clean yet a bit spicy with a medicinal side that comes through when using.
Handcrafted small batch shaving soap made using traditional cold process method. All natural ingredients, no artificial fragrances or colorants.
Kokum butter, shea butter, mango butter, water, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, avocado oil, castor oil, cocoa butter, essential oil blend. *lye does not remain in final product.
- The Ash House Soap Atelier
- Handcrafted, Shaving Soap
- High Lather
- All Natural Ingredients
- 3-4 oz per bar
This shaving bar coordinates nicely with:
- round handled shaving brush
- straight-handled shaving brush
- Artisan crafted, Olive Wood shaving bowl
- Our sleek, modern safety razor
HOW TO USE
- Place soap in coffee cup or other dish, like one of our shave soap dishes, with room for lathering.
- Wet shave brush and swirl well until lather forms, adding more water as needed.
- Lather face, legs, or whichever body part you are shaving.
- You are ready to shave and rinse!