Yirgacheffe coffee is a single origin, Ethiopian organic coffee and is considered by many to be the best high-grown coffee in Southern Ethiopia.
African coffees are known for their complex, rich flavors, but a campfire roasted yirgacheffe is out of this world.
Starry Night Yirgacheffe Coffee is a fair trade coffee of organic coffee beans and one of Campfire Coffee House’s favorites.
Try it as a pour over or French press to get the full effect or pull a couple shots and add a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- notes: berries, chocolate, clean, bold
- Single Origin
- Strictly High Bean
- Organic Coffee
- Fair Trade Coffee
- Small Batch Roasted in the Pacific Northwest
- By Campfire Coffee
- Family Owned and Run In Tacoma, Washington
- Local business for our shop!
- Your purchase helps support Fair Trade practices, their small business and their local social cause: introducing inner-city youth to nature and camping in the Great Outdoors through their Campfire Explorer’s Club
PACKAGE FREE beyond the vacuum-sealed coffee bag
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.