This bar of hand soap paste dissolves to make one gallon of liquid hand soap. Our all-natural hand wash concentrate is dissolvable so you can refill your pumpers, foamers, soap dispensers, even mason jars with liquid hand soap. You can dissolve the entire bar at once or cut into pieces and dissolve a little at a time.
When cut into 8 equal sized pieces, dissolve one piece into 2 cups of water. When used all at once, dissolve one bar into 1 gallon of water.
The dissolved hand wash concentrate makes a luxurious soap for a foaming hand soap refill. Try with this mason jar foam hand-pump made specifically for the standard sized mason jar to use with our soap (mason jar not included with soap or foaming hand-pump).
The dissolved concentrate works in many hand soap dispensers but due to the thin nature of Tangie Hand Soap once dissolved, the mason jar foam hand-pump that we sell is exactly what is required in a foaming hand soap pumper for the viscosity of this hand soap.
May I Just Use the Foam Hand Pump I Already Have? Short answer: Of course, but it should be made for thinner soaps. Longer answer: The gentler a pumper is, the better it will work with this soap. There is no thickener ingredient in this soap, so if your foam dispenser is made for pumping out a thick, gel consistency, then it might be too forceful when pumping out the Tangie soap because of the thin viscosity.
- Paste Concentrate
- Dissolve in Liquid
- Citrus Scented with essential oils
- EWG rated 'A'
- Plastic Free
- Equivalent up to 1 gallon of liquid hand soap
- Water Free Concentrate Reduces Shipping Cost
- Works great with our gentle, foaming pump dispenser and any standard size jar
PACKAGING Packaged in a Cardboard Box made of 75% post consumer waste.
SHIPS FROM Washington State, U. S. A.
- Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin & LOVE!
- Citrus is scented with Wild Orange, Palmarosa, and Pink Grapefruit essential oils.