It’s like liquid laundry soap, just without the water, chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a paste concentrate-to-liquid formulation you dissolve at home using your own water and container to create your own bottle of liquid laundry detergent. Refill your same container forever! No more tossing out big ole’ plastic laundry jugs.
Each waste free laundry detergent bar dilutes to make enough liquid laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads for HE or half that for standard washing machines.
You can refill the same container and drastically reduce your plastic-waste at home. This zero waste, plastic free laundry paste is also budget friendly. Safe for all machines including high-efficiency.
- Paste Concentrate (3.5 oz bar)
- Dissolve in Liquid
- Unscented, Fragrance Free
- Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- EWG rated 'A'
- Plastic Free
- Cruelty Free, Leaping Bunny Certified
- Phosphate Free
- Petrochemical Free
- Grey Water and Septic System Safe
- Equivalent up to 256 Loads (1 gallon)
- Water Free Concentrate Reduces Shipping Cost
- Carbon Balanced with Terra Pass
- Green America Certified Business
PACKAGING Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box made of 75% post consumer waste.
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.
- Yucca Powder aids in washing laundry
- Baking Soda helps freshen laundry
- Oxalic Acid is stain lifting and whitening
- Salt is fabric softening
- Rosemary oleoresin is a natural preservative
- Made with coconut & olive oils, soap nuts liquid, yucca root powder, baking soda, salt, rosemary oleoresin & LOVE!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dissolve 1 bar of paste concentrate in one Gallon of Water for 8 hours before use
- Alternatively, dissolve 1/2 bar in 64 ounces or 1/4 bar in 32 ounces of water for 8 hours
- Use 1 Tablespoon per regular load
- Use 2-4 Tablespoons for Larger or Heavily Soiled Loads