TANGIE LAUNDRY SOAP - CONCENTRATED PASTE IN A BAR
It’s liquid laundry soap, just without the water, chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a paste concentrate-to-liquid formulation by Tangie that you dissolve at home using your water and your container to create your own bottle of liquid laundry detergent. Refill your same container forever! No more tossing out big ole’ plastic laundry jugs.
Each waste free laundry detergent bar dilutes to make enough liquid laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads for HE or half that for standard washing machines.
This zero waste, plastic free laundry paste is made from natural ingredients, is budget friendly, is safe for all machines, including high-efficiency, and it works great!
For a convenient way to measure your liquid laundry soap, try this compatible wooden cap that screws onto any standard mouth mason jar. Keep your liquid soap in the jar and use the easy to remove cap to measure and pour your soap.
HOW MUCH DO I DISSOLVE AND USE?
Tangie made a short YouTube video showing how much of the paste to use when you first dissolve it and how much to use for loads of laundry.
- Tangie Laundry Detergent Concentrate Bar
- Paste Concentrate (3.5 oz bar)
- Dissolve in Liquid
- Unscented, Fragrance Free
- Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- EWG rated 'A'
- Plastic Free
- Cruelty Free, Leaping Bunny Certified
- Phosphate Free & Petrochemical Free
- Grey Water and Septic System Safe
- Equivalent up to 256 Loads (1 gallon)
- Water Free Concentrate Reduces Shipping Cost
- Carbon Balanced with Terra Pass
- Green America Certified Business
PACKAGING Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box made of 75% post consumer waste.
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.
- Yucca Powder aids in washing laundry
- Baking Soda helps freshen laundry
- Oxalic Acid is stain lifting and whitening
- Salt is fabric softening
- Rosemary oleoresin is a natural preservative
- Made with coconut & olive oils, soap nuts liquid, yucca root powder, baking soda, salt, rosemary oleoresin & LOVE!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dissolve 1 bar of paste concentrate in one gallon of water for 8 hours before use
- Alternatively, dissolve 1/2 bar in 64 ounces or 1/4 bar in 32 ounces of water for 8 hours
- Use 1 Tablespoon per regular load
- Use 2-4 Tablespoons for larger or heavily soiled loads
WANT A FAVORITE SCENT ADDED TO YOUR LAUNDRY SOAP?
Since Tangie laundry soap concentrate is left unscented for anyone who is super sensitive, add a favorite scent to your laundry by using your favorite essential oils or EO blends on our wool dryer balls. The wool balls will speed up drying time, help keep clothes less wrinkled and diffuse any essential oil scent(s) throughout your laundry from the heat and/or steam. Our favorites include using geranium, rose, grapefruit or lavender, or a combination blend of two or more essential oils.