Unpaste™ Tooth Tabs are about to change the way you brush your teeth for the better. Gently powerful polishing agents in each tablet get to work cleaning your teeth with natural ingredients. You simply crunch them up to make a paste before you brush.
Unpaste also doesn’t add any unnecessary or not-so-good-for you ingredients, and there’s no plastic tube to send to the landfill. Take the #unpastechallenge and prepare yourself for something truly better.
BETTER THAN TOOTHPASTE
Unpaste™ is free of
- Artificial Colors
- Sodium Saccharine
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates (SLS)
- Artificial Flavors
- Artificial Fragrances
- Chemical Additives
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) (From coconut Fatty Acids and Glutamate Acids) (Not the same as SLS and Not the same as food flavor enhancer glutamate)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Natural Mint
- Xanthan Gum
- Stevia (Stevioside)
- Citric Acid
Tablets packaged in Compostable Bag printed with organic Vegetable Inks
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. (Unpaste™ has recommended not for children under 4 years.)
WHY WE LOVE UNPASTE
- Is Vegan
- Is Zero Waste
- Is Natural
- Doesn’t Leave Pasty drips Around the Sink
- Is Ideal For Travel
- Is TSA Friendly, no amounts to worry about
- Gently Polishes Your Teeth
- Leaves Your Mouth with Minty Fresh Breath
- Is BDIH German Certified as Natural, Safe and Kind to Animals and Earth
HOW TO USE
- Place tablet in mouth and chew to crush.
- Brush with wet toothbrush as usual.
- Spit, Rinse, Smile and Admire your Smile.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Store tooth tabs in a glass or metal container with a tight lid.
- Don’t expect foam! That foam you are used to comes from chemicals, and Unpaste™ is chemical free.
- Unpaste gently polishes your teeth so you should use a soft bristled toothbrush, like our Zero-Waste Bamboo Toothbrush.
- 125 Tablets = 2 months if 1 tablet is used twice a day or 1 month if 2 tablets are used twice a day.
- Not recommended for children under 4 years as their is a choking risk for them.
DID YOU KNOW
Over 1 billion toothpaste tubes are thrown out every year worldwide, about 400 million in the US alone. Unpaste tablets are packaged in a plastic free, zero waste, compostable, non-GMO corn-based bag. Once you use up your tooth tablets, just toss the bag into your home compost bin, and let it biodegrade.
What about just recycling my old toothpaste tube? Most manufacturers haven't made recyclable toothpaste tubes yet, and even though that’s coming, less than 10% of every 300 million tons of plastic actually gets recycled. The best solution is to stop using plastic. We can be part of the solution to this global problem.