Unpaste tooth tablets were created to provide a natural toothpaste without the waste.
Over 1 billion toothpaste tubes are thrown out every year worldwide, about 400 million in the US alone. Unpaste tablets are packaged in a plastic free, zero-waste, compostable, non-GMO corn-based bag. Once you finish using it, you just toss it into your home compost bin and let it biodegrade.
What about just recycling my old toothpaste tube? Most manufacturers haven't made recyclable toothpaste tubes yet, and even though that’s coming, less than 10% of every 300 million tons of plastic actually gets recycled. The best solution is just to stop using plastic. We can be part of the solution to this global problem.
Better than toothpaste
Unpaste is free of
- Artificial Colors
- Sodium Saccharine
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates (SLS)
- Artificial Flavors
- Artificial Fragrances
- Chemical Additives
Tablets are packaged in a Compostable Bag printed with organic Vegetable Inks; No other Packaging beyond this
SHIPS FROM Washington State, U. S. A.
Why Else Should I Use Unpaste?
- Is Vegan
- Is Zero Waste
- Is Natural
- Doesn’t Leave Pasty drips Around the Sink
- Is Ideal For Travel
- Is TSA Friendly, no amounts to worry about
- Gently Polishes Your Teeth
- Leaves Your Mouth with Minty Fresh Breath
- Is BDIH German Certified as Natural, Safe and Kind to Animals and Earth
This Unpaste is also flouride free, but we will soon carry a flouride version as well for those with sensitive teeth or other dental issues that respond better with flouride.
Anything Else I Should Know?
- Store your tooth tabs in your own glass or metal container with a lid.
- If you tend to open your container in a humid bathroom, such as right after a shower, toss a big pinch of rice into your jar to absorb extra moisture.
- Don’t expect foam! That foam you are used to comes from chemicals and Unpaste is chemical free.
- Unpaste gently polishes your teeth and so you should use a soft toothbrush, like our Zero-Waste Bamboo Toothbrush.
- 125 Tablets = 2 months if 1 tablet is used twice a day or 1 month if 2 tablets are used twice a day.
- Not recommended for children under 4 as it poses a choking hazard due to it’s small size.
So, What Ingredients Are In Unpaste?
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) (From coconut Fatty Acids and Glutamate Acids) (Not the same as SLS and Not the same as food flavor enhancer glutamate)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Natural Mint
- Xanthan Gum
- Stevia (Stevioside)
- Citric Acid
How Should I Use Unpaste if I’ve Never Used Tooth Tabs Before?
- Place tablet in mouth and chew to crush.
- Brush with wet toothbrush as usual.
- Spit, Rinse, Smile and Admire your Smile.