Decades of research reveal the physical, emotional, and mental health benefits derived from spending reflective time in nature. If you're looking for a way to begin with or recommit to natural healing, Wild Calm will help you experience the rejuvenating practice of forest bathing through:
- More than 120 pages of journaling questions and creative exercises to ease you into contemplative time
- Expert insight from a certified forest therapy guide to help you engage more deeply to experience a sense of presence during your time in nature
- Inspiration from breathtaking art and words that point to nature's wisdom
No matter where you live or how much time you have to give, this journal will guide you to deeper connections with nature--and greater peace of mind!
- Written by Joan Vorderbruggen.
- Published by Castle Point Books, June 4, 2019.
- 0.4" H x 7.4" L x 5.4" W (0.4 lbs) 128 pages