Before you venture into the wilderness, learn exactly what you need to bring and what you need to know with this ultimate outdoor reference guide, by survivalist expert Dave Canterbury. Filled with more than 300 illustrations, Bushcraft Illustrated showcases the necessary tools and skills for an awesome outdoor adventure, including:
- Packs: Learn the different types and how to craft and pack your own.
- Cordage: Essential knot knowledge for outdoor survival.
- Firecraft: How to start a fire with a variety of materials.
- Trapping: Tips for catching small game.
- Plants: A catalog of edible plants to forage.
And much more! With its many helpful illustrations and detailed, easy-to-follow instructions, this illustrated Bushcraft guide is a must-have for the seasoned outdoor lover and adventure novice alike!
- Written by Dave Canterbury.
- Published by Adams Media Corporation, May 7, 2019
- 0.9" H x 10.1" L x 8.0" W (1.7 lbs) 252 pages