David's is a premium natural toothpaste with 98% of its ingredients sourced from local suppliers in the United States. This fluoride free, sls free toothpaste is a natural whitening, antiplaque and high performance natural toothpaste with clean ingredients for a natural clean.
David's has been EWG verified as a safe ingredient natural toothpaste even for children, and is packaged in a recyclable metal tube with a metal key included to help you roll your tube. David's natural toothpaste comes in a variety of flavors, such as peppermint flavored by premium natural peppermint oil.
- Premium Natural Toothpaste Ingredients
- Locally sourced by David’s
- Safe for children too
- Family run and operated
- Recyclable metal tube
- EWG VERIFIED Certification - Ingredients rated “1” (best rating) 5.25oz / 149g
calcium carbonate (limestone abrasive), vegetable glycerin, purified water, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), xylitol (birch derived), hydrated silica, sodium cocoyl glutamate, carrageenan (seaweed derived), mentha piperita (peppermint oil), mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, pimpinella anisum (anise) seed extract, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil, stevia (leaf extract).
- Cut off both ends of the metal tube.
- Cut a slit up the side so you can fold the tube open (may have sharp edge).
- Wash out the residue toothpaste. Scrubbing with a toothbrush makes it easy.
- Toss into the recycle bin.
PACKAGING Natural Toothpaste is packaged inside a recyclable metal tube that is lined with a food-grade liner and enclosed inside a recyclable cardboard box. The key is mild steel (recyclable steel). The cap is #2 recyclable; however, you may also order a toothpaste tube that is boxless, capless and/or keyless. Just indicate this in your checkout notes.
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U.S.A.