Seed Phytonutrient Balancing Shampoo Powder is ideal for all hair types and textures.
The powder formula, infused with sunflower and camelina seed oils, transforms into a creamy foam once water is added. Hair will have beautiful volume, bounce, and shine, and you will likely feel like you can wash it less often (because there are no gummy thickeners left sitting on your hair!)
One 60 gram (2 ounce) bottle of this concentrated shampoo powder in an aluminum bottle is equal to a one liter (33.81 ounce) bottle of a traditional shampoo.
SLS and SLES free.
PAIRS GREAT WITH
- Seed Phytonutrients Everyday Conditioner
- Sea salt and bergamot
- Top notes: Lemon and bergamot essential oils
- Middle notes: Ylang-ylang and lavender essential oils
- Base notes: Cypress, galbanum, and eucalyptus essential oils
BEST FOR All hair textures
- Camelina Seed Oil: Moisturizes and restores hair with nourishing vitamins.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Helps hair retain moisture to improve shine and vitality.
- Aritha Fruit: Improves hair strength and helps maintain balaced pH.
- Green Tea: Helps support healthy scalp and hair growth.
SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, MALTODEXTRIN*, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, HYDRATED SILICA, SODIUM BICARBONATE*, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE*, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE*, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SAPINDUS LAURIFOLIA (ARITHA) FRUIT POWDER*, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER*, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, QUILLAJA SAPONARIA WOOD EXTRACT*, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, XYLITOL*, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE*, FRAGRANCE*, GLUCONOLACTONE*, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE*, SODIUM SULFATE, CITRIC ACID*.
* = Naturally Derived
GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | PARABEN FREE | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE FREE
AWARDS and ACCOLADES
- Good Housekeeping Sustainable Innovation 2023 Winner
- Climate Neutral Certified
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Cruelty Free
- Pact Collective Partner
HOW TO USE
Shake powder evenly across entire wet hand. Rub hands together to activate foaming. Apply to wet hair. Lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat in sections to cleanse all hair. Here’s a short video clip to show you how to apply and foam the powder.
HOW TO RECYCLE
Bottle: Recycle curbside with label on.
Flip-top Cap: Recycle with Pact Collective (we recommend saving up 5 to 10 hard-to-recycle Seed packages before mailing!)
PACKAGING is an aluminum bottle with a pact collective recyclable flip top; Label may be left on bottle when recycled
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, USA