SEED PHYTONUTRIENTS HAND SALVE WITH SUNFLOWER + CAMELINA SEED
This customer-favorite vegan Hand Salve, formulated for dry or cracked hands, provides a deeply nourishing and hydrating feel to hands without leaving them greasy. This magic formula is rich in natural seed oils, and contains absolutely no harsh chemicals. This travel-friendly hand salve will become your new best friend.
Cedar leaf and beach sage
- Top notes: Cedar leaf and bitter orange essential oils
- Middle notes: Sage, clove bud, and chamomile essential oils
- Base notes: Teakwood essential oil and vanilla bean extractive
Dry, hardworking hands
2.5 fluid ounces (75 mL)
GLUTEN-FREE | VEGAN | PARABEN FREE | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE
- Camelina Seed Oil: Provides skin with protective vitamin E and nourishing omega-3s.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes skin for vibrance, smoothness, and softness.
- Coconut: Softens skin and helps to reinforce skin barrier function.
- Shea Butter: Provides skin softening with high concentrations of fatty acids.
Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate SE (Coconut), Cetearyl Alcohol (Mixed Plants), Cetearyl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Propanediol (Corn Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vegetable), Xanthan Gum (Sugar), Fragrance (All Natural), Gluconolactone (Glucose Syrup), Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*.
* = Food Grade Preservative
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount to hands and massage together until well absorbed.
Tip: Save yourself a pedicure by applying to feet after your evening bath or shower. Put your favorite pair of socks on afterwards to hold in that moisture. By morning, you’re flip flop ready!
Sort and recycle each packaging component curbside. Carton is paper, tube is aluminum, and cap is plastic. Make sure tube is completely empty. Label can be left on tube.