Made with French Green Clay, Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils, this Tangie shampoo bar is perfect for those looking to add some extra benefits to their hair care routine. French Green Clay is known for its ability to cleanse and detoxify the scalp. A healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair.
These ingredients can stimulate the blood on your scalp which feeds the hair follicles a supply oxygen and nutrients to the hair root, which is where your hair growth begins. These bars are full of nourishing ingredients that leave your hair looking and feeling amazing.
The Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils are an added scalp stimulate awakening those hair follicles plus a bonus refreshing aromatherapy treatment for your mind & body.
USE TANGIE15 at checkout for 15% off
Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, French Green Clay, Rosemary & Peppermint Essential Oils.
Just like the conditioner you use now, just NO plastic bottle waste! Use as a hard conditioner bar, soft mousse conditioner or liquid conditioner. Use as a rinse-out or leave-in conditioner too. A two-ounce bar lasts for months, even with daily use and the rosemary and peppermint essential oils are known to stimulate hair growth.
DID YOU KNOW? Because of the need for an emulsifier in this product, we chose to use behentrimonium methosulfate because it is plant-based. It is derived from Brassica napus linnaeus, also known as rapeseed.
USE TANGIE15 at checkout for 15% off!
Emulsifier blend (Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate), Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerine USP, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil + Chromium Hydroxide Green, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Made by Tangie, Waste-Free Products
- Natural Tangie Shampoo Bar, 2 oz.
- Natural Conditioner Bar, 2 oz
- Rosemary & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Made in United States
PACKAGING is plastic free, light cardboard that can be recycled or home composted.
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U.S.A.
HOW TO SOFTEN THE CONDITIONER BAR
- Place one conditioner bar inside a lidded container.
- Fill with 2 ounces water, let sit for 24 hours, flipping over half way through for each side of the bar to soak up water.
- The bar will plump up in size and will be soft, like the texture of cream cheese.
- The more water you use, the larger and softer the bar gets.
- After the initial soak, you can easily adjust the water to bring the bar to a softness you like best.
- Use a container that is wider than the bar to accommodate the increase in bar size and for you to be able to easily remove it once softened.