Unpaste Tooth Tabs are about to change the way you brush your teeth for the better. Gently powerful polishing agents in each toothpaste tablet get to work cleaning your teeth with natural ingredient tooth powder compressed into a tablet! You simply crunch them up to make a paste and then brush, brush, brush!
Unpaste also doesn’t add any unnecessary or not-so-good-for you ingredients, and there’s no plastic tube to send to the landfill like there is with most conventional toothpaste. Take the #unpastechallenge and prepare yourself for something truly better and join the zero waste toothpaste movement.
If you are in need of a storage jar for your tooth tabs, check out our glass jars with metal lids. They are the perfect size for your unpaste tooth tabs.
BETTER THAN TOOTHPASTE
Unpaste is free of
- Artificial Colors
- Sodium Saccharine
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates (SLS)
- Artificial Flavors
- Artificial Fragrances
- Chemical Additives
Unpaste is made in Europe and FDA registered. Our tablets meet strict EU health standards and are certified by Aktion Zahnfreundlich, a German organization responsible for reviewing oral hygiene products.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) (From coconut Fatty Acids and Glutamate Acids) (Not the same as SLS and Not the same as food flavor enhancer glutamate)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Natural Mint
- Xanthan Gum
- Stevia (Stevioside)
- Citric Acid
PACKAGING Compostable Bag printed with organic Vegetable Inks
SHIPS FROM Washington State, Pacific NW, U. S. A.
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. (Unpaste™ has recommended not for children under 4 years.)
WHY WE LOVE UNPASTE
- Zero Waste
- Doesn’t Leave Pasty drips Around the Sink
- Ideal For Travel
- TSA Friendly, no amounts to worry about
- Gently Polishes Your Teeth
- Leaves Your Mouth with Minty Fresh Breath
- BDIH German Certified as Natural, Safe and Kind to Animals and Earth
HOW TO USE
- Place toothpaste tablet in mouth and chew to crush.
- Brush with wet toothbrush as usual.
- Spit, Rinse, Smile and Admire.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Store tooth tabs in a glass or metal container with a tight lid.
- Don’t expect foam! Most foam you are used to comes from unnecessary chemicals, and Unpaste is chemical free.
- Unpaste gently polishes your teeth so you should use a soft bristled toothbrush, like our Zero Waste Bamboo Toothbrush.
- 125 Tablets = 2 months per person if 1 tablet is used twice a day or it will last 1 month per person if 2 tablets are used twice a day or if you brush with single tabs more often.
- Not recommended for children under 4 years due to choking risk.
DID YOU KNOW
Over 1 billion toothpaste tubes are thrown out every year worldwide, about 400 million in the US alone. Unpaste tablets are packaged in a plastic free, zero waste, compostable, non-GMO corn-based bag. Once you use up your tooth tablets, just toss the bag into your home compost bin, and let it biodegrade.
RECYCLABLE TOOTHPASTE TUBES
Recyclable metal tubes have been around for ages. To recycle them, however; you need to split them open and clean out residual toothpaste before putting them in the recycle bin. For those who prefer a paste over a tablet, this is definitely an option, but you do have to be willing to clean out the tube.
Manufacturers are starting to come around with recyclable plastic toothpaste tubes. Even so, less than 10% of every 300 million tons of plastic actually gets recycled. The best solution is to stop using plastic. We can be part of the solution to this global problem.