This beautiful bamboo toothbrush holder is 100% FSC certified Sustainably Forested Moso Bamboo.
Moso bamboo is fast growing (up to a meter per day), earth and water-wise friendly, sustainable and a natural material. Moso bamboo is not the bamboo Pandas eat, nor does it displace Panda habitat.
Bamboo is also naturally anti-microbial for a more sanitary holder and is completely biodegradable in a home compost bin. This is the perfect zero-waste, eco-friendly toothbrush holder for your zero-waste lifestyle.
- 100% Moso Bamboo
- Naturally Antimicrobial
- A great addition to our Adult Bamboo Handled Toothbrushes and or Zero-Waste Toothbrushes
- Zero Waste
SHIPS FROM Washington State, U. S. A.
- Do not leave your bamboo holder laying in water
- Let your brush dry out between uses before storing it in your holder
- Though not necessary, you may occasionally rub your bamboo holder with a plant based, food grade oil to restore it’s sheen, such as organic jojoba oil or coconut oil. Beeswax is another great option for a non-plant based wood conditioner.
This toothbrush holder can be tossed into your home compost bin once it’s life is over or see some of the up uncle ideas below.
UPCYCLE IDEAS: Once it’s time to replace your toothbrush holder, give it a second life. Or get two to use the second one for some of these ideas too! Here are some ideas for you and your little ones to repurpose this great little holder:
- Pen and pencil holder in your bag
- Add some dryer lent to the inside and use it as a fire starter
- Campfire Kindling
- A holder for you child’s special rock collections
- A Tooth Fairy Tooth Holder for Under A Pillow
- A silicone straw holder for a backpack or lunch bag
- A holder for a secret Pirate’s Treasure Map
- Remove the lid and its a pretend spy glass!