Say hello to superclean brushing with Huppy’s 100% plant-based, zero waste toothbrush made from Moso Bamboo and soft castor bean bristles.
Unlike most other bamboo toothbrushes, our bristles are not made with nylon (plastic), and are instead made from castor bean oil.
The entire toothbrush from head to handle are backyard compostable.
This toothbrush goes well with our zero-waste Mosso Bamboo toothbrush holder.
- Huppy Brand
- Zero Waste Toothbrush
- 100% Plastic-Free
- 100% Moso Bamboo Handle
- 100% Castor Bean Bristles
- Handle and Bristles are 100% home compostable
- Zero Waste
- Adult Sized
- Soft Bristles
- A Certified B Corporation
PACKAGING wrapped in compostable tissue or glassine for sanitary reasons
SHIPS FROM Washington State, U. S. A.
- Do not leave your brush laying in water
- Let your brush dry out between uses
- Though not necessary, you may occasionally rub your brush with a plant based oil. Beeswax is another great option for a non-plant based wood conditioner.
GREAT IDEAS: Once it’s time to replace your toothbrush, give it a second life before disposal. Used toothbrushes are great for cleaning in tight spaces and some great other uses too.
Here are a few places we have found them great to use:
- The tight spaces around faucet handles
- Shower and Sliding Patio Door Tracking
- Those pesky vent slats on your oven and dishwasher
- The “seams” on your kitchen or bathroom cabinets that can collect dust and grime
- Detailing inside your automobile
- Fingernail Brush
- Tight spaces and corners inside your refrigerator drawers and shelving
- Paint stirrers
- Plant markers
- Seed Dibblers with inches marked off
- Toy stirrers in play kitchens
- Campfire Kindling
- Arts and Crafts Projects